Fannie E. Bartlett House

About the Bartlett House
This Queen Anne-style house was originally built in 1881 by Mr. George Foreman and purchased in 1891 by Frank and Fannie Bartlett for $15,000, a hefty sum for that time. The house features nine rooms decorated in turn-of-the-century Victoriana and seven fireplaces, each different in design and composition. You will notice the intricate detail work in every room and that each room has a different floor design, some with as many as seven different woods imported from around the world. The Tiffany-style staircase window, the woodwork thoughout, and very interesting period furnishings, all present a wonderful tour back in time.
About the Olean Point Museum
The museum is located in the converted Carriage House on the Bartlett property. Opened in 1998, the Museum has presented a variety of historical exhibits since its inception, featuring local business, culture and people.
Open
Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
or by appointment.
General Information
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Playground: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Swimming:
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note
Please note that this information may change and may be incorrect